Friday, May 14, 2010

Two Months Today

Two months until we submit our dossier to the SDA for review. Then we will receive our appointment date. Most appointment dates seem to be within two to five weeks later. That would put us traveling in August. That's three months away!

We are just finishing up our paperwork. We both have doctor appointments at the end of the month for our updated physicals. We also have a meeting with our social worker at the end of this month to have our home study updated.

We are starting to look into where/if we will travel on the way to Kiev. Last time we did London, which I'd love to do again. I have always felt like a kindred spirit of anything British!

I pray for my child, wherever you are, that you will feel warmth today. That you will feel wanted today.


So the quote for today? "Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty." --Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment