Sunday, May 23, 2010

End of August?

I met a family on line who submitted their dossier on May 6 for a child in the same age group as our request will be. They just got word that their appointment is June 16. So, if everything goes as it did for them, we could be traveling at the end of August! That is really soon! Paper work is almost done, but I am having trouble getting the assessor's office to fill out the proof of ownership document correctly. On the second time around, they sent me a paper that shows us having no oven or stove in our home. The lady explained that by saying it is because we have a certain type of stove. ??? I can't go to Ukraine and have them thinking that we have no stove in our home. I will have to call them Monday.

We are considering Zurich on our way over. Alps, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the paperwork :) I hope they get it all fixed for you!

    ReplyDelete