According to my nifty countdown ticker, our dossier will be submitted to the SDA in less than three months. Wow! I am anxious. I am excited!
Many people have asked about the Russian situation and if that will affect us. So far, no. But, I think we will be asked about it. I also fear we may be judged by it. I plan to bring lots of pictures of Colin so the officials can see how much we love him.
I had a dream two nights ago that we found out our appointment date, and it was October 1. ????
We are also starting round two of the paper-work chase. Next week, we are going to get fingerprinted (again) for another set of "No Criminal Record" letters. This is for our dossier. I am trying to plan it so the documents, 10 or so, will have the most recent dates on them as possible. The dates have to be within six months of the time they are submitted.
So patience and time are good things:
"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
--Leo Tolstoy
SO I found your blog or ame across it again. Can I add you to my adoption blog?
ReplyDeleteSure! :-)
ReplyDelete