Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kisses In the Wind

Blowing kisses tonight. . .


"I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.

You are here each day with me, at least that’s how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are… what’s taking us so long.

But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin

Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.

I promise you, my darling, I’m doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you’ll have a family for real, not just pretend.

But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight,

And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night."

— Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment