I've decided to do my best this time to learn more of the language before we travel. If our child/children are older, we really will need to be able to communicate with them to some degree, right?! Susie at work speaks Russian, and I have a student this year who is Ukranian and speaks Russian. I hope they will be resources for us, if we need 'em. Natasha told me that Russian would be more pratical to learn, as most people speak it. The official language is Ukranian, though.
So I got some Russian phrase cds. It was pretty funny last night when we were listening to them. Colin was in the back seat repeating the Russian phrases after the English ones, at least the best he could. I thought, "How funny this!"
We had our first home study meeting. All is fine. Kevin is having a physical this week. Other than that, we are just living life as normal.
Although I have to admit, I am getting excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment