Sunday, July 6, 2014

Who has time for blogging? OR Isn't blogging a little narcissistic?

I just discovered my blog again. When I adopted Big C, almost 10 years ago, I kept an online journal. It was a website, and this was truly before blogging. I kept it so my friends and family would be updated, especially when we were in Ukraine for a month. I printed every bit of it out and put it in a binder. I look at it from time to time. I wrote it for my friends and family, but ultimately it is for me. I love to read it, and I hope that one day Big C will, too. Since my daughter came to me the natural way, I have nothing like this for her. Poor Little C. I stare at this blog and think that I should make something for her. Something more for me. Something for all of us. But who has time for blogging? How do people keep up with it? OR isn't it a bit like Narcissus, the boy who was so into himself? I don't want to be that guy! So I will attempt again. Who knows how far I will go with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment