Monday, June 14, 2010

Beyond Measure





One month till our dossier is submitted and I actually am almost certain that it is all going as planned. I have only the updated home study left, and we should have that any day now.

I remember when we were months away from traveling last time. I would always ask Kevin, "I wonder what our baby is doing now?" He always answered, "Sleeping," of course because of the time difference.

I decided to post a couple of personal photos. The second picture above is of Colin five days after we arrived home from Ukraine. He was able to use that bear to support himself. He was really unable to hold himself up because of his rickets and muscle atrophy. Boy, has he grown up! We just bought him his first mountain bike.

He is an amazing little being. Adoption has blessed me immeasurably!

No comments:

Post a Comment