Monday, November 30, 2009

Slowly Moving Forward????

I heard from Kelly at the adoption agency today. She was asking for clarification on the age range we put down for our adoption. She thinks our age range is too broad. She also told me that the USCIS is taking longer to process paperwork, and it will probably take around 4 months. I don't really know how much this affects us, if we can get in "line" without federal approval. She is also going to talk to Natasha and get her take on things as far as the age range goes. Of course, we want to adopt a child/children as young as possible, but we also want to be open-minded.

So, we will know a little more once we hear back from Natasha.

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."
--Mother Teresa

I pray that all who are unwanted or forgotten will find a home. I pray that our child or children is feeling free of hunger and wanted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment